Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

It's Tuesday people.

True, there's time for this whole thing to fall apart for everyone yet, seen that happen with smaller storms, before ya know it, it's snowing 3-6 in SC and no one north of S VA sees  much....can someone tell me a recent storm that trended south that ever came back north  again? Since 2010? Gimme something here....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus.... This board is unbearable... Sense and reason go right out the window after a bad 18z run lmao... And the "warm-no-snow" trolls finally come back. Time to take off till the models catch onto what the GGEM has been dishing out for almost 6 days.. See ya guys on Thursday :)

Come on you know ya love us and can't stay away that long.....

True, there's time for this whole thing to fall apart for everyone yet, seen that happen with smaller storms, before ya know it, it's snowing 3-6 in SC and no one north of S VA sees  much....can someone tell me a recent storm that trended south that ever came back north  again? Since 2010? Gimme something here....

3/3/14 was one...

Got it off to, no need for another heart breaker.

Secretly I will hope for a better trend, but we all know this one has probably screwed the pooch. Next prediction; it's starts moving even further south and DC starts getting rain issues....and the storm turns out to be a complete dud. Who's with me?

Does the track for this weekend's storm have any implications for the Day 9 storm? 18z GFS, and to an extent the 12z EURO, showed that storm for the east. The GFS, as a whole, has been consistently showing that feature.

Too soon I know, but I'm distracting myself after the model mayhem this afternoon lmao

I mean, yesterday's ocean storm came back a few hundred miles over four runs of the Euro. Only good enough for a glancing blow, but all the same, pretty significant at such a short lead time. The March '13 firehose storm came back substantially as well. Went from a DC crush job to two feet in eastern NE. Not sure what happens with the storm, but if it does fall apart, I'm invoking the curse of the radio show. Never fails!

Archived