joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, you have to admit we have really cashed in after getting the 2/5/10 debacle out of our systems. The last six years sans 2012 have seen numerous big snowstorms and seasons. Here's hoping 2016 continues our good fortune.

If you live on LI or SNE then yes.. Otherwise some of us haven't seen a foot plus in 5 + years.

if you find your posts being deleted...stop reposting it.

Speaking of deleting posts, we have deleted hundreds in the discussion thread. BANTER IN HERE PLEASE! If and when we go into storm mode timeouts will be given.

Now pray to the weenie gods for a north "trend" to start over the next 24 hours.

That DGEX is for the 27th different storm

I had a few inches in long beach during 2/5-6/10 and just a dusting at my parents house in wantagh about 7 miles north east

I measured just over 2" at my house. 

For hours and hours, the sky just south of the beach was dark and the death band sat literally a few miles offshore. 

I don't mind still mourning that event-it's by far the worst shafting I've been a part of. Worse than March 2001. At least the whole area had a moderate snow event from that, and some areas in Suffolk County much more. 

Archived