Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my original concerns are coming back to bite me

Well, consider yourself a good diagnostician. There were other mets mentioning concerns as well. So I think what we may conclude is that we are not seeing huge bombs go all the way up the coast and inland areas, but more intense banding that occurs more regionally, say NE, MA, or hugging mostly the coast Boxing Day....there are more sharper cutoffs...or maybe I am wrong....I'm no expert

It's probably because the GFS isn't done moving southward. At least, that's the way it seems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's never good to have the Euro going against you; but then, it didn't help when it was going our way last year did it? But most of us still saw more outta that storm than we likely will for this one. Damn blocking, either not enough, or too much. Can't win. But hey, everyone I tell in the normal world was saying thank God when I told them it was trending south..."better them"...and "they can have it" were the phrases most heard...perhaps I should start a therapy group for recovering weenies...Anthony can facilitate...Forky can be the Gestalt therapist ..."stop whining!" and I can do the Carl Rogers routine....I've got a shingle so we'd be covered....

It's quite possible the models over corrected today but the changes in SE Canada and the new data are concerning. 00z is huge tonight. If it goes even further South I think it's over.

I would tend to agree, but I would probably stretch it through the 12z runs tomorrow. Amazing, last year, blizzards to our north and east, this year, blizzards to our south and west (barring any changes in the current model depictions).

Archived