Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Med/Long Range Discussion Part 3

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DT must have a different definition of "way south" than I do. 

Ha!  Well, when I was at FSU years ago, I knew one person who would claim that "anything north of I-10 is Yankee" (to him)!  So all in perception, I guess.  Sorry for the banter...but on topic, yeah, I don't see TN vs. KY as being "way south" necessarily.

Lol. We all have our biases I guess. Hope Wes can rest a little easier for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never rest easy. The high is in a great place as the storm comes up to TN than I get nervous as the low tracks right over ORF and usually its better 60 miles to the east and such a track often give me and even you a changeover.    Still the raw output is impressive. I'll say more after Jason posts my piece.  

Let's see event just begins Friday morning, or as the storm approaches and doesn't end until Sunday morning.  The great news and not getting into details, the trend continues toward a big storm next weekend.  Just hope that we hold onto the cold airmass. 

When I saw the low tracking toward Tennessee, I thought it may track more west, but it kept to what it showed last night.  Yeh, snowfall maps look awesome, but its Sunday.  Let's keep these type of models runs going.. No more false alarms.. 

I never rest easy. The high is in a great place as the storm comes up to TN than I get nervous as the low tracks right over ORF and usually its better 60 miles to the east and such a track often give me and even you a changeover.    Still the raw output is impressive. I'll say more after Jason posts my piece.

Yeah that's awfully close to the coast. Mixing for sure south and east and lots of rain on Delmarva it looks like :(

Archived