Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what ORH county looked like on 4/12 or something back in 2001. It was sick.

Last year was pretty impressive too. But not quite up to that year's standard for late season snow pack.

Yeah the pics from New Ipswich NH in Mar 2001 that I saw, were something else. That was incredible. 

For these parts though, you just don't see that in April. It's not like we had a huge March either. The snow we had in March basically helped to protect the underlying pack....we never got into the heavy amounts that the s coast had.

Yeah the pics from New Ipswich NH in Mar 2001 that I saw, were something else. That was incredible.

For these parts though, you just don't see that in April. It's not like we had a huge March either. The snow we had in March basically helped to protect the underlying pack....we never got into the heavy amounts that the s coast had.

Yeah seriously. Imagine what it would have looked like of we got smacked with like a 12-15" storm in mid March.

Yeah seriously. Imagine what it would have looked like of we got smacked with like a 12-15" storm in mid March.

Yeah...it makes me pissed thinking about it..lol. Ahh welll....here's to a decent ending hopefully. Not too often I say this...but I hope the NNE areas get some much needed snow. 

That's what ORH county looked like on 4/12 or something back in 2001. It was sick.

Last year was pretty impressive too. But not quite up to that year's standard for late season snow pack.

Yea I remember riding the sleds in the berkshires that year well after 4/1 awesome year

Best late season snowpack ever.  I had 47" at the stake on 4/1/2001, thanks to the 19" dump on 3/30-31.  If the monster storm forecast for 4/1-2 had not slipped east to crush the Newfies, it would have been even more epic. 

Still had 20" on 4/16 and 12" on 4/21 despite that day's max of 62.  (Low of 22 helped.)  Then 4/22-24 averaged 72/34 and it was all gone.  Fortunately for folks close to rivers, every day 4/1-21 had subfreezing minima and the 4 weeks 4/14 thru 5/11 only had 0.08" precip.  The thinking went from "It's gonna flood!" to "Where's the water?" in about 3 weeks. 

Not today, I am working, depending on the weather probably Okemo next week then Wildcat,  then hopefully WAWA  then SR week of the 20th for 7 days. if we get a solid March then end up SVT SNH somewhere day trippable.

Well, you might be landing up there at just the right time if the future holds what some think it may.

Totally not surprising

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/24/dining/breakfast-cereal.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

The dream of all these companies is to capture the all-powerful and elusive millennial eater, who just isn’t all that into cereal for breakfast. It’s just too much work, for one thing. Almost 40 percent of the millennials surveyed by Mintel for its 2015 report said cereal was an inconvenient breakfast choice because they had to clean up after eating it.

Totally not surprising

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/24/dining/breakfast-cereal.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

The dream of all these companies is to capture the all-powerful and elusive millennial eater, who just isn’t all that into cereal for breakfast. It’s just too much work, for one thing. Almost 40 percent of the millennials surveyed by Mintel for its 2015 report said cereal was an inconvenient breakfast choice because they had to clean up after eating it.

That is pretty f*cking sad and pathetic all at once, but I suppose the reason that all of those cereal bars exist.

Archived