Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So there's been a bunch of car break ins around town.Not breaking windows,,but if doors are unlocked taking everything worth money/valuables.

They hit my neighborhood this past week and got my neighbors cars.

Guy across the street from me has a camera on his house, and sure enough it caught the dude going up to my truck and trying to open the door. Always keep it locked. 

Freaking drug addicts

So there's been a bunch of car break ins around town.Not breaking windows,,but if doors are unlocked taking everything worth money/valuables.

Guy across the street from me has a camera on his house, and sure enough it caught the dude going up to my truck and trying to open the door. Always keep it locked. 

Freaking drug addicts

Sounds like a great family community.

Freaking drug addicts

Sad world we live in, I always tell my wife, even when your shopping, lock doors, hide even your cell phone charger, don't show change/bills, valuables etc. people have no regard ....

The wire to wire ratter is essentially a given for the Hudson Valley through much of western & northern New England. Is absolutely abysmal and honestly this POS winter can't end quick enough. I only wish we could skip spring and summer to try again. This upcoming week's Cleveland Steamer is the final death nail for many I think.

Yeah, exactly 7" here for the season, haven't had to shovel my driveway even once. Worst winter ever.

Sad world we live in, I always tell my wife, even when your shopping, lock doors, hide even your cell phone charger, don't show change/bills, valuables etc. people have no regard ....

We have a state police barracks in town and there's a few neighborhoods near the barracks where a bunch of the troopers live. They hit those neighborhoods a few weeks ago,,and got some guns I guess from a car. That's about as scary as it gets.

The troopers are out for blood. One of them they had a couple thousand dollars in one of their wives purses or something

We have a state police barracks in town and there's a few neighborhoods near the barracks where a bunch of the troopers live. They hit those neighborhoods a few weeks ago,,and got some guns I guess from a car. That's about as scary as it gets.

The troopers are out for blood. One of them they had a couple thousand dollars in one of their wives purses or something

Goes to show that you can't fix stupid.

Couple thousand dollars in a car whether locked or unlocked is dumb.

Those troopers are pretty dumb for leaving a weapon in a car.

It's probably just random kids or younger guys. They'll never get him/them....just have to be vigilant. 

My neighbors son is the fire chief of Tolland..he's actually the guy that tweets out those Tolland Alert messages lol..so he was over there yesterday looking at the footage.. I would have been livid if I had forgotten to lock it. Have some stuff in there.

He said they are guys ion their 30's it looks like and there's 3 of them

One stays in the car and keeps lights off. and the other 2 flank out on both sides of street.

I have a friend in law enforcement. 90 percent of these are drug addicts looking to get their fix.

They hit my neighborhood last month and cleaned out the neighborhood of all the idiots that didn't lock their cars. 

CT has a massive heroin problem. With that comes a massive increase of thefts and robberies. People are overdosing and dying like crazy all over the state. Especially in the New London area. Its been all over the news.

Freaking drug addicts

a little  bit of springfield even on mt tolland lol

I have a friend in law enforcement. 90 percent of these are drug addicts looking to get their fix.

They hit my neighborhood last month and cleaned out the neighborhood of all the idiots that didn't lock their cars. 

CT has a massive heroin problem. With that comes a massive increase of thefts and robberies. People are overdosing and dying like crazy all over the state. Especially in the New London area. Its been all over the news.

It's not just CT, It's everywhere. The most affluent towns around here have cops carrying Narcan. Unfortunately, as much as we want to call these people losers...addiction is more than that. It's really a disease.

This. The Country has a heroin problem.

The heroin problem is bigger than most realize or are willing to admit and it affects poor and affluent alike.

Opioid pan killers are over prescribed and very addictive. When folks can no longer get scrips they turn to the H to maintain the checked out disconnect they have grown so attached to.

It's a no brainer when a packet of scourge is cheaper than a six pack of beer. Except of course the habit grows to many bags per day which becomes a little bit expensive.

Local police around here do their best to grab dealers and not harass users who a trip to jail would do no good. Gov. Baker has been fair with allocating funding for treatment programs and pretty soon Greenfield will have a 30 bed tx center.

The big syndicates are what need to be taken down. If we can use technology to pinpoint and target terrorists in a third world hideout 6000 miles away I think we could probably do a little better job shutting down the flow of heroin into the US. Too many folks on the take for that to happen though...

Archived