Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe this ! I am on day #2, please tell me the worse if over!

My gf has had one for a week.

I've found xylitol nasal spray and gum to help somewhat. That and some probiotic drinks and foods...ie kombucha, kimchi, etc. the humidifier helps too...we have one with a UV light that runs almost 24/7 until May.

So I take it your not on the "I won't be surprised if we get clocked train" any longer for Feb.

I'm just really frustrated...too many sleepless nights.....only too observe a million and one ways to not snow.

I'm just done going over it, the outlook is what it is, but this season makes me wanna vomit all over Greenland...maybe that will pump up heights there a bit.

What a cancerous season.

Lmao....lets go out and get bombed and start puking then. I hear ya! Time for bed. Get some sleep, things will look better in the morning on a full nights rest.

This is the absolute worst first two months of winter that the meteorological satan himself could have ever imagined.

It doesn't get worst than this.....its been the Cooperstown of suck.

Here's the kicker...this time in 2012, I had just about double the snow I have today. Lol, now that is pathetic.

JB said this might be the last of the big snow winters for the east.:..I think he's a year off. Next year couldn't be any worse.. Than this year so far. I'm really hoping now that we go full term with single digit snowfall. Let's really try and break a record!!

Here's the kicker...this time in 2012, I had just about double the snow I have today. Lol, now that is pathetic.

JB said this might be the last of the big snow winters for the east.:..I think he's a year off. Next year couldn't be any worse.. Than this year so far. I'm really hoping now that we go full term with single digit snowfall. Let's really try and break a record!!

Honestly, if we aren't going to see a big dog, I'd rather set the record.....after what I saw last season, who cares about a couple of mod events.

Rip off futility and shut the regression crowd up once and for all.

Honestly, if we aren't going to see a big dog, I'd rather set the record.....after what I saw last season, who cares about a couple of mod events.

Rip off futility and shut the regression crowd up once and for all.

The regression crowd will still be barking even if we do go full on ratter. We're due for a 1980s period of suck.

Now watch the EURO drop 3' on us for the 2/8 system.

As we discussed ... SHUT em down

Mad River Glen @MadRiverGlen

Due to unseasonably warm weather and eroding snow pack we have decided to suspend operations until the weekend.... http://fb.me/YqQU0MQJ

1 retweet1 like

Retweet

L

More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wOcOBjB3uU

No snow making there. Sucks though.

Archived