• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x

Eps last night goes zonal like the Gefs day 14 on. I think he is correct it's about time to shut it down.

I'm hoping we can get one last gasp late Feb early Mar as if it can get to the colder phases 7-8-1 and maybe get another storm or two, but I think the calls for a cold Feb are just about dead....otherwise this is a one trick pony like 82-83 and will be remembered as very warm ala 97-98

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But this winter isnt like the winter of 97 -98 ( many people have said ) :whistle::bag:

I'm saying that if Feb and March torch, then it will end up being like that outside of 1-2 cold weeks in Jan.  (actually could be warmer than 97-98 possibly.   +11 Dec +2 Jan (let's say Feb is +2 or +4 we will seal the deal.

He's seeing what most folks saw last fall. #ninoheater.

I put more faith in that guy than most mets..so when he waves the white flag..it's probably over.

Writing is and has been on the wall..folks can either read it or ignore it.

So put more faith into the two clowns (Joe and Joe) who were going cold and snow all winter. That says a lot about you. 

Sorry you're frustrated with his things have turned and have to take it out on me. And they didn't forecast cold and snow all winter if you saw their maps

They went cold and snow all the time. Joe D had a nice snowy look in his presentation at the SNE WX conference and shook his head when Dan L talked about a warm risk.  I'm not frustrated at all, but your comment on putting more faith in their forecasts, when  you have people who spend a lot of time to lay out their thoughts....far more accurately too... tells me all I need to know about your posts. 

They went cold and snow all the time. Joe D had a nice snowy look in his presentation at the SNE WX conference and shook his head when Dan L talked about a warm risk. I'm not frustrated at all, but your comment on putting more faith in their forecasts, when you have people who spend a lot of time to lay out their thoughts....far more accurately too... tells me all I need to know about your posts.

Why would that comment upset and offend you? And what does it have to do with my posts? I didn't say anything about you or refer to your met ability. Because I highly value their forecasts somehow means I don't value yours or others here? Get a grip dude. Seriously . Ease off the horse

Why would that comment upset and offend you? And what does it have to do with my posts? I didn't say anything about you or refer to your met ability. Because I highly value their forecasts somehow means I don't value yours or others here? Get a grip dude. Seriously . Ease off the horse

I'm cool. I'm enjoying these days while you complain about them on a wx forum. Good luck with Joe and Joe. 

50F by 9AM today.  LOL!

It is pretty spectacular out. If it isn't going to dump snow, I'm absolutely fine with this. Save for a few interesting psychological studies in this sub-forum, people are in a great mood, as measured by how many girls smile at me in a five mile run. Today it was five, a nice one to one ratio, pretty darn good for February. Bask in it, my pedigree chums, it'll be cold and drear again before we know it.

At worst, my hope is that will drive cable prices down due to lower demand, for those who haven't switched yet. I'm getting close though. $200/month is way too much, and I know some who are paying even more.

We also may see in shift in cable packaging when demand goes down. Meaning, more personalized packages where the consumer picks the groups of channels they want.

I don't even watch tv outside of live sporting events. It's tough to get rid of cable though, just for that reason.

I'm done with a car payment a month for cable and Internet, especially with Netflix etc. 

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm just concerned not to miss Sox games.

You got very upset and panties bunched because I put a lot of faith in JB. I never even brought up JoeD. You did. I forecast a non winter and rat. I think I know what I'm doing.

Don't forget last week when he was touting the cold to 2014. Now he pulls the plug?  Sounds like a good solid met to put your faith in.

I'm done with a car payment a month for cable and Internet, especially with Netflix etc.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm just concerned not to miss Sox games.

Besides those sites I gave you. Mlb.tv is now offering single team streaming packages for 2016. The cost for all team was $130 last season so I'd imagine for a single team it will be much less.

Archived