Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random question. Does anybody know a good site, preferably cheap, to either stream or watch baseball games? I had to reduce my Comcast bill, but lost NESN. I don't really care for NESN other than Sox games. Thanks.

Wow....I didn't think you could lose NESN.

I'm ordering the Extra innings package.

Stream it on the internet via the MLB.com package...you can actually even get it on TV if you have a PS III....won't be high def., though.

Must say, when it isn't snowing, this is nice.

Beats the hell out of shivering amid frigid confluence, while DC pounds.

DC can have the snow.  I may as well start my Spring yard cleanup.  No snow left except a couple random piles of crud.  Won't be a mud season since there is no real frost to speak of, maybe a couple inches this year.

Sands of time. Realistically we have plenty of time but this winter has illustrated how lucky we were last year. I'm giving it 2 more weeks.

We've had a hell of a run overall the past 10-15 years.  Just amazing stuff. Regression to the mean is inevitable unfortunately.  I have learned however to never bet against the warmth in a strong Nino. 

Random question. Does anybody know a good site, preferably cheap, to either stream or watch baseball games? I had to reduce my Comcast bill, but lost NESN. I don't really care for NESN other than Sox games. Thanks.

We've thought about ditching cable altogether. We barely watch TV.

We've had a hell of a run overall the past 10-15 years.  Just amazing stuff. Regression to the mean is inevitable unfortunately.  I have learned however to never bet against the warmth in a strong Nino. 

It's amazing how many good mets and hobbyists fell into this trap. 

Well the next 7 days all are above normal. So is he saying after Feb 15 the cold and storm threats leave the country? What exactly is he saying ?

basically in his video he notes that the GFS is warm after 2/15 and that the Euro is now moving that way.   He shows the MJO forecast to go through the warm phases fairly robustly and that that will trump the SSW event ...also notes that the core of cold and snow will favor the Midwest and the 2/10 event is likely to be a big cutter.  Never seen him so down on east coast cold and snow chances.   I wanted to jump off a bridge after watching it.

basically in his video he notes that the GFS is warm after 2/15 and that the Euro is now moving that way.   He shows the MJO forecast to go through the warm phases fairly robustly and that that will trump the SSW event ...also notes that the core of cold and snow will favor the Midwest and the 2/10 event is likely to be a big cutter.  Never seen him so down on east coast cold and snow chances.   I wanted to jump off a bridge after watching it.

He's seeing what most folks saw last fall. #ninoheater.

I put more faith in that guy than most mets..so when he waves the white flag..it's probably over.

Writing is and has been on the wall..folks can either read it or ignore it.

Yea, Hulu etc... the only thing, for me, cable brings atm is live sporting events but we will see a shift over the next decade wrt that as well. Evident by the London nfl game broadcasted on yahoo this season.

At worst, my hope is that will drive cable prices down due to lower demand, for those who haven't switched yet. I'm getting close though. $200/month is way too much, and I know some who are paying even more.

Well, hopefully things really go in the toilet if it doesn't improve.

Torch is 1000x better than suppression.

Just let me out if it doesn't improve.

He's seeing what most folks saw last fall. #ninoheater.

I put more faith in that guy than most mets..so when he waves the white flag..it's probably over.

Writing is and has been on the wall..folks can either read it or ignore it.

my take too-usually he holds on until the bitter end.  See 01-02 and 11-12

Well, hopefully things really go in the toilet if it doesn't improve.

Torch is 1000x better than suppression.

Just let me out if it doesn't improve.

agree-save on the heating bill, and get outside for some activites.   We did ski yesterday and had no coats and no gloves on-can't remember ever doing that in January.   Spring conditions

basically in his video he notes that the GFS is warm after 2/15 and that the Euro is now moving that way. He shows the MJO forecast to go through the warm phases fairly robustly and that that will trump the SSW event ...also notes that the core of cold and snow will favor the Midwest and the 2/10 event is likely to be a big cutter. Never seen him so down on east coast cold and snow chances. I wanted to jump off a bridge after watching it.

Eps last night goes zonal like the Gefs day 14 on. I think he is correct it's about time to shut it down.

Archived