Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My driveway is a icy rutted luge track right now

I almost followed you and Money Pit's lead and neglected the clearing duties after the sleet/ice storm freeze up last week.

My driveway would be a disaster if I hadn't borrowed the neighbors snow blower.

Literally can't walk in the woods here (or in my yard) w/o crampons.

I took a drive up through the Tolland hills I think last weekend maybe. Big difference started around Stafford or so.

This morning.  Glacier.

Haha, his confidence should probably be a bad thing for me up here.  Just looking at the tracks of a lot of the fantasy range storms over the past few days, most have been exiting stage right too early.  I could definitely envision another month of smoking cirrus from me to Tamarack as south/east New England cleans it up.

We'll be in mid-January and if a big one hits, folks in VA/PA/NJ will have more seasonal snow than NNE, lol.

Looking for the pattern that causes some good ol' hooking-up-the-coast type negative tilt storms.  If not, Good call by those mets going below normal in NNE...hard to punt entire winter months and make it up.  Much easier to do it further south where a couple good storms can carry the winter.

Pattern does look great for nickle and dimes though.

After last year's debacle, I don't think I'm going to feel good until a storm's halfway done.  ;)

post-462-0-46435900-1452342753_thumb.jpg

This morning.  Glacier.

After last year's debacle, I don't think I'm going to feel good until a storm's halfway done.   ;)

You'll lose it all in tomorrow's torch, dews and rains..but will quickly replace it with more Tuesday night.

Hard to believe most of us in SNE have not seen snow accumulate and it's mid Jan. Only sleet

You'll lose it all in tomorrow's torch, dews and rains..but will quickly replace it with more Tuesday night.

Hard to believe most of us in SNE have not seen snow accumulate and it's mid Jan. Only sleet

Yup.  The question is how quickly does it vanish.  

Sleet counts as snow in  measuring doesn't it?

This morning. Glacier.

After last year's debacle, I don't think I'm going to feel good until a storm's halfway done. ;)

I'm scarred from Juno, Esp my belief in the EC. But if I had to do it again, I would....cuz that means messenger got to experience something special. Didn't know him but it doesn't matter to me. I'll gladly give up self satisfaction for someone else who's going through struggles.

Archived