Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once you see Springsteen live there is nothing better.

might be number 4 on my top ten- Stones,Queen, The Who in their prime and Stones way above. Best small venue CCR in front of 350 people at Edwards Aud URI, Aerosmith there too pre pop Aerosmith. Pure musical performance incredible, Frank Zappa in Pawtucket RI at the old 1000 seat Leroy Theatre

concert2.jpg

whats funny Jeff is we have 8 kids and they all love 60s rock. Of course they have their fav bands, singers but to a person they love my mixes at parties. Nothing like some Zep Hendrix CCR Stones

Yes Steve, Both my boys like stuff from that era as well, Agree on those and Clapton, Floyd, Eagles,Doors, Skynnrd and the list goes on

might be number 4 on my top ten- Stones,Queen, The Who in their prime and Stones way above. Best small venue CCR in front of 350 people at Edwards Aud URI, Aerosmith there too pre pop Aerosmith. Pure musical performance incredible, Frank Zappa in Pawtucket RI at the old 1000 seat Leroy Theatre

concert2.jpg

Freshman year at URI (72-73), some friends were going to see Shanana on campus and there was an opening act I'd never heard of - some guy from New Jersey named Bruce. Skipped the show and the rest is history. At least I did have the good sense to see him on the Born to Run tour in 1975. Amazing show.

Freshman year at URI (72-73), some friends were going to see Shanana on campus and there was an opening act I'd never heard of - some guy from New Jersey named Bruce. Skipped the show and the rest is history. At least I did have the good sense to see him on the Born to Run tour in 1975. Amazing show.

URI was all Bruce all the time, Lol NJ kids everywhere.

Definitely, Kiss army, Plus like Molly Hatchet

I can only take Kiss in small doses as it starts to get a little boring to me. Their debut album was a killer though. It's funny that Kevin doesn't like Bowie because he was definitely one of the glam rock influences of Kiss. (Along with T-Rex and the legendary New York Dolls). The Dolls and Sweet were big influences on Kiss.

Archived