Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a shallow boundary. HRRR not showing much at 925 or above, but the 80 m wind plot has a nice convergence zone just inland from the coast through this evening.

almost every model has a high wind max pointed at PWM, right in the GOM. Was it last year at this time we lost those lobsterman?

almost every model has a high wind max pointed at PWM, right in the GOM. Was it last year at this time we lost those lobsterman?

We have 23 footers in the forecast right now for Sunday night, and are a good deal higher than our neighbors' forecasts. But given that it should blow 50 knots, I'll take the over on 20.

Outside of scratch tickets I hardly ever played powerball or mega millions...but for $800 million...I would never wear clothes again and be in a hot tub 24/7

I never understood why people spend more on tickets for $800M instead of the smaller jackpots...as if you can't live off of $50M the rest of your life. :lol:

Anyways....Powerball reduced your odds of winning the jack this past summer from 175M:1 to 292M:1 so expect more $1B+ jackpots. You can all waste your money on it...I'll keep mine and "make" more money than you guys on it in the end.

I never understood why people spend more on tickets for $800M instead of the smaller jackpots...as if you can't live off of $50M the rest of your life. :lol:

Anyways....Powerball reduced your odds of winning the jack this past summer from 175M:1 to 292M:1 so expect more $1B+ jackpots. You can all waste your money on it...I'll keep mine and "make" more money than you guys on it in the end.

It's not like I'm dropping $100 on tickets lol.  I spent about $9.  

My reasoning for just buying for this jackpot is not fully for the jackpot but its the payout for having 3 or so numbers...it still probably isn't a huge amount (I guess unless you play the powerplay which I did) but its much bigger than with the smaller jackpots.  

I usually stick to a $5 scratch off every now and then or sometimes a $10 but I haven't done that in quite some time

It's not like I'm dropping $100 on tickets lol.  I spent about $9.  

My reasoning for just buying for this jackpot is not fully for the jackpot but its the payout for having 3 or so numbers...it still probably isn't a huge amount (I guess unless you play the powerplay which I did) but its much bigger than with the smaller jackpots.  

I usually stick to a $5 scratch off every now and then or sometimes a $10 but I haven't done that in quite some time

If I spent $9 on lottery tickets or $5 on a scratch ticket it would probably keep me up all night. I'm just frugal like that.

TB buys the Crossword ones when he stops over for the Pats games, we usually scratch them off at halftime, won 50 bucks first game so basically free tickets all year

That's awesome!

In 7th grade I found a crosswords on the ground that was scratched (I used to pick up ones I saw on the ground b/c you never know if someone was stupid and threw away money) and I thought I won $10,000. I told my two best friends I would give them each $1000 and one of my friends humped our friends kitchen table and broke a salt shaker.

Turns out it was not a winning ticket

Archived