Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say a better storm down the line is as close to a certainty as you can get in weather.

The mid-week system might actually be pretty good in the favored upslope locations of the NC/TN mountains. Of course, I do not know if you can chase mid-week or not.

I got my snow fix in Arizona a week and a half ago. Tons of snow!

I can chase mid week if I don't chase this weekend. I can't chase both. Obviously last winter was a snow chasers dream but I have my doubts I will get that opportunity this year. I would fly out west and get my snow fix but I hate flying

so you're saying there's a possibility that not a single location in NC will get any accumulation ?

I'm just not impressed with it. Accumulations will be very minimal. Hold out for another chance -- The mountains are bound to have at least another chance before winter is over.

I was thinking about either Hickory, Morganton, or Hendersonville or should I go somewhere with more elevation ? I just want to see an inch of snow. Where is my best bet ?

Jesus, how old are you, you act like you have never seen snow before, quit embarrassing yourself.  They're not going to get any either.

I give you a tip of the cap, sir! For touching on the one model that showed 12" for GSP in your discussion ! I new y'all were weenies! But seriously, that was awesome!

That was pretty funny. Probably get slammed by ER, but what the hell. I think it was written for a certain local media met to ponder...maybe not.  

Archived