Toothache
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt about it. 

And Neil walker will hit .220 with 45 RBI and 11 HR

Its probably going to end up a near even move in the end.  Walker has more power IMO but may not make contact as consistently.  Both guys are probably past their prime at this point so some decline is likely from both in the next 2-3 years.

Its probably going to end up a near even move in the end.  Walker has more power IMO but may not make contact as consistently.  Both guys are probably past their prime at this point so some decline is likely from both in the next 2-3 years.

Probably correct. Question is, what did the Wilpons do with all that money from the post season? Had to have made an additional what, 50 million? And we get Asrubal Cabrera and Walker? What a joke of an organization.

Of the remaining 4 (5-day periods) this month, I can't find any evidence that any one of them  will be averaging below normal.

The lack of snow cover will be exasperating the situation.   BTW can someone blog the latest date for the  first occurence of measurable snow in CPK.

Of the remaining 4 (5-day periods) this month, I can't find any evidence that any one of them will be averaging below normal.

The lack of snow cover will be exasperating the situation. BTW can someone blog the latest date for the first occurence of measurable snow in CPK.

So what's it going to take to get you to post this stuff in the correct thread? A 1 post limit?

Probably correct. Question is, what did the Wilpons do with all that money from the post season? Had to have made an additional what, 50 million? And we get Asrubal Cabrera and Walker? What a joke of an organization.

Even though the Wilpons are cheap, we're still in great shape for the next few years because we're gonna have the best starting rotation in baseball. All you need is an average offense when you have pitching like this, and we'll have it. I'll be surprised if we don't win a world series in the next few years. 

Even though the Wilpons are cheap, we're still in great shape for the next few years because we're gonna have the best starting rotation in baseball. All you need is an average offense when you have pitching like this, and we'll have it. I'll be surprised if we don't win a world series in the next few years.

Should have this past season

Archived