SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
October 2015 Obs and Disco Thread

H2O

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weren't there three forum members living in your hood?

Eta: about .60" since this morning.

I was there first...moved there in 2004...had some wonderful winters in Leesburg. Dave and Ji moved in just after the 09-10 winter. I wasn't very neighborly I admit..but the reason for that is no longer an issue....my new home is awesome and I will enjoy whatever snow I get here

Still steady rain here..

I was there first...moved there in 2004...had some wonderful winters in Leesburg. Dave and Ji moved in just after the 09-10 winter. I wasn't very neighborly I admit..but the reason for that is no longer an issue....my new home is awesome and I will enjoy whatever snow I get here

Still steady rain here..

And oh yeah....South and West Winter on the way...long > lat this year...I'm going to enjoy watching the leesburg fringe

Still steady rain here..

That's cool. I wasn't trying to pry but I'm glad to hear that life moves on.

If any regulars of this forum lived in my hood, I'd be playing pranks on them constantly. :)

Still steady rain here..

Nice.  Moved to Nokesville.  Thou hath forsaken us?  

Archived