joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential for a rather potent severe weather event

weatherwiz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was under the assumption this had the potential to produce sig severe in most of SNE away from coast. Now it's shifted to CNE

Listen more. Post less.

No one is taking away your severe weather. 

It's almost as if he didn't read any posts since this morning. lol

I think it was mentioned like 10 times how good the helicity was in CNE just south of the warm front. CAPE may be better in SNE if we can avoid any debris contamination from the MCS....but SNE may be favored for more clusters and straight line wind.

It's almost as if he didn't read any posts since this morning. lol

I think it was mentioned like 10 times how good the helicity was in CNE just south of the warm front. CAPE may be better in SNE if we can avoid any debris contamination from the MCS....but SNE may be favored for more clusters and straight line wind.

Yeah it's like talking to a wall. 

Sure there could be sig svr in SNE but along the warm front/near triple point is where you want to be for spinners. 

I didn't mean tors. I mean severe overall. Maybe you guys are strictly talking best area for a Tor. I was talking high end severe in general

Usually the best spot for tornadoes is the best spot for high end severe. Any discrete supercells are more easily sustained with good helicity.

This doesn't mean SNE isn't in a decent spot for severe.

Archived