joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 31 - June 2: The Death of New England's So-Called Drought

moneypitmike

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin gracious in defeat. Looking forward to some rain but generally heat is my favored wx this time of year till september.

I always admit when I have a bad forecast. I busted terribly and I have no problem admitting that. You don't see many "of the actual mets admit when they are wrong like that.  Leave it to Ryan to nastily rub it in. Oh well. Two days of utter misery and then back to summer. I just don't understand the allure of cold rains in summer. What are these folks that want this weather going to do in it? I'm honestly curious

I always admit when I have a bad forecast. Leave it to Ryan to nastily rub it in. Oh well. Two days of utter misery and then back to summer. I just don't understand the allure of cold rains in summer. What are these folks that want this weather going to do in it? I'm honestly curious

Work in an office and get a break on the electric bill.

AC is a must when in an apartment. Heat doesn't escape.

I always admit when I have a bad forecast. Leave it to Ryan to nastily rub it in. Oh well. Two days of utter misery and then back to summer. I just don't understand the allure of cold rains in summer. What are these folks that want this weather going to do in it? I'm honestly curious

This makes no sense...

Allure?  Why - because folks discuss what's patently clearly in-coming via the various offerings of forecasting technology, they have an allure. 

It's like, if you don't like the weather ... be delusional.  Your "spin" antics amount to nothing more than mind f games, dude, really. You're only doing it to your self, too, because (funny) you can't seem to ever realize that no one is falling for your routine.

Just be realistic...   

This makes no sense...

Allure?  Why - because folks discuss what's patently clearly in-coming via the various offerings of forecasting technology, they have an allure. 

It's like, if you don't like the weather ... be delusional.  Your "spin" antics amount to nothing more than mind f games, dude, really. You're only doing it to your self, too, because (funny) you can't seem to ever realize that no one is falling for your routine.

Just be realistic...   

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Stop thinking you are a Dr. that specializes in psychology. You're not, and you never will be. There are many people on here who have actually posted they are going to enjoy these cold, rainy next 2 days and are looking forward to it. I'm wondering why and what they are going to do to take advantage of it. Stick to the weather..not society and people 

Yesterday I actually thought the type of stuff down around NYC would be more up this way into SNE. 

But we couldn't destablize enough while still S of the boundary this morning...Low clouds/drizzle left over from last night's nocturnal transgressing convection stuffed into the bowl and got stuck.  

Our region, ...eastern of the elevations N-W of SNE, and west of the thick cold BL of the ocean, really acts like a virtual bowl.  Once we get a saturate misty mirk BL in here, it's hard to get it out without more wind and hot high sun.  

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Stop thinking you are a Dr. that specializes in psychology. You're not, and you never will be. There are many people on here who have actually posted they are going to enjoy these cold, rainy next 2 days and are looking forward to it. I'm wondering why and what they are going to do to take advantage of it. Stick to the weather..not society and people 

PLEASE, JUST STOP!!!!

I want no part of it, ruins my off days this week. But that doesn't mean I can't see it coming.

Yeah man..I agree. The signs were there for some type of misery..just didn't think it would be that cold. I mean you figure time of year would offset modeled cold to some degree. I guess I just don't get why all these people are posting they are looking forward to the weather the next 2 days. I understand for a break on cooling bills. That makes sense.

It's because my perspectives on matters are so point on that you get so defensive. You're the one that accused people of having an allure for cold chilly rains.  That was you, not me .. dipschit!

And, that part bold is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Don't obfuscate the point by changing the subject. 

The discussion is your dopey spin that's really more irritating to most on here.  

Again, adopt some realism dude.   End of discussion -

It's because my perspectives on matters are so point on that you get so defensive. You're the one that accused people of having an allure for cold chilly rains.  That was you, not me .. dipschit!

And, that part bold is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Don't obfuscate the point by changing the subject. 

The discussion is your dopey spin that's really more irritating to most on here.  

Again, adopt some realism dude.   End of discussion -

I'm not defensive about anything. You're angry and taking out some frustrations on me. I just wish you'd analyze the weather and not trying to get inside people's minds.

Heavy shower in progress here and front has moved thru with temp down to 62

Time sensitive, and don't know how to post a picture on mobile....but on the pd family temp site, you can clearly see the front dip into Hartford county, but lag behind in litchfield and windham counties.

What's the meteorology behind this? Path of least resistance? (Valley vs hills) - I've never seen something that noticeable on a fropa before

I'm not defensive about anything. You're angry and taking out some frustrations on me. I just wish you'd analyze the weather and not trying to get inside people's minds.

Heavy shower in progress here and front has moved thru with temp down to 62

Kevin,

You are annoying, to me.  Granted... but based upon the hard content of numerous posters around here, you are apparently far more annoying to a lot of others than you are aware.  

There's nothing to analyze about your mind.  You put your bullschit out there like 2 irritating eggs on a plate.  

I'm blocking you now... I'm done. 

Time sensitive, and don't know how to post a picture on mobile....but on the pd family temp site, you can clearly see the front dip into Hartford county, but lag behind in litchfield and windham counties.

What's the meteorology behind this? Path of least resistance? (Valley vs hills) - I've never seen something that noticeable on a fropa before

Shallow cold air will tend to follow the terrain more than a deep, well-mixed cold air mass.

Archived