joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 31 - June 2: The Death of New England's So-Called Drought

moneypitmike

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting front, playing softball in Norwich very muggy then saw the gust front approach. Big dust pollen blow ,temp dropped from 79 to 58. Game was over before any rain, drive up 395 into some of the more intense rain rates I have seen in years, cars pulled over ,speed slowed to 35. Only .26 here so far but good Tstorm in progress. Not boring

Not complaining here. Not in the thick of the heaviest action but close enough for a good soaking without flooding concerns.

Yep, don't need a river going through my yard with the hard ground from dryness. Let the rain soften it up today, and then soak it tomorrow hopefully.

Yeah this was the line I thought would deliver. Actually a bit south of where I thought yesterday...but no surprise at amounts.

Yeah it had a pretty classic look for some hydro excitement. Thankfully that band was quite narrow and antecedent conditions are so dry. 

I'm not defensive about anything. You're angry and taking out some frustrations on me. I just wish you'd analyze the weather and not trying to get inside people's minds.

Heavy shower in progress here and front has moved thru with temp down to 62

And yet you are allowed to play spin doctor whenever you don't like what the weather does.

People enjoy your humor but you take it too far sometimes. It gets boring. Constantly posting delusional commentary just because you don't enjoy the conditions being modeled makes no sense on a weather analysis site. 

And yes, a lot of us enjoy some cooler days. It's been disgustingly hot and humid for May, so many are looking forward to a cool down. Even people who are uninterested in the weather, like my family, said they're tired of the humid warm weather and want a break...they are looking forward to the next few days. 

Archived