Newest Member
    joxey
May 31 - June 2: The Death of New England's So-Called Drought

moneypitmike

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You thinking 3-6 for most?

For most? Lol. Someone may get quite a bit. Probably 1-3 for most. Narrow area may get 4-5 or something through Tuesday night. I would rather 1-2 of steady rain instead of 4-5. I think CT could get drenched later today to maybe boston. Second part seems to be widespread later Monday. But these will still have narrow areas that do well and some not as well.

For most? Lol. Someone may get quite a bit. Probably 1-3 for most. Narrow area may get 4-5 or something through Tuesday night. I would rather 1-2 of steady rain instead of 4-5. I think CT could get drenched later today to maybe boston. Second part seems to be widespread later Monday. But these will still have narrow areas that do well and some not as well.

What time do you see storms tearing thru this afternoon?

Definitely looks like some convective enhancement to totals today.

Archived