• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Happy birthday Brian Dendrite

Ginx snewx

I dont need my own thread but thanks. :) The years are flying by. Im doing everything I can to slow them down. It seems like yesterday when everyone made the move to WWBB in 2001. Some have come and gone, but most of the group has stayed intact. Sometimes it's dysfunctional and unhealthy, but we've had some good times and memories here. I'm glad there's a place like this for an obsessed wx weenie, like myself, to share my passion with. Like AA, it's nice to know you're not alone. lol

Happy B'day.  I'm looking forward to many more years of your informational and entertaining posts.  In addirion, your location and mine are quite similar for total season snowfall (tho often quite different for individual events), so it's always interesting to compare. 

Happy Birthday neighbor.  The best part of living where I do is that I am about 15 or 20 miles north and have some elevation over Brian.  Since so many people on the board forecast for Dendriteland I can don't have to ask too many how much in my backyard questions.  Just wait and see what the board has to say about Brian's area and shave a couple of degrees off!

Archived