joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 21st Storm Banter and Party Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Channel 11 is horrible lol. They are calling for sleet from 4-11, then showed a map showing rain starting at 5 PM , then showed map that showed snow lasting till midnight all for same areas LOL.

They have had no clue on this storm, and have done a poor job at letting people know what to expect. 

All hail the RPM!  Whoever pays them to use that POS model must have some green, green cash. 

Looks like you're about to make some brownies, Kay! We made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies earlier and now my daughter is beggin to make dinosaur shaped sugar cookies. We have dinosaur shaped cookie cutters, so I think that's next on the agenda. 

It's baking time!!!!! Fudgy brownies.

Looks like you're about to make some brownies, Kay! We made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies earlier and now my daughter is beggin to make dinosaur shaped sugar cookies. We have dinosaur shaped cookie cutters, so I think that's next on the agenda.

You're killing me Mrs J. I gave up sweets for Lent. :)

Just put them in the oven. :)

And sorry nj2va I could have left the sugar out but not sure how the taste would have been with just the unsweetened cocoa. ;)

Mrs. J is the one making brownies; I haven't made anything so far unless you count coffee. You go, Mrs.J. Want fudgy brownies. 

Archived