• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 21-22 Storm Obs Thread

snowfan

All I want for Christmas is for that mega death band to hold together for all of DC.

Yellow Band Incoming! http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full.php

Snow was lighter, but it's picking up again

EDIT: Pukage, rakage, rippage! WOW man, NOW I finally understand what these guys have been posting about all morning! Wow wow wow! 2.5 inches and counting. Pile up snow! Pile up!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6.3" just south of you in Carney. Pretty amazing we've been in the yellows/oranges for last hour or so

Nice! I may have more than 4", wind is wreaking havoc to my snow board spot. Had 6" in places in the yard when I took the kiddo out, but the yard still had snow on the ground. Will measure driveway later where wind may not be causing issues

Nice! I may have more than 4", wind is wreaking havoc to my snow board spot. Had 6" in places in the yard when I took the kiddo out, but the yard still had snow on the ground. Will measure driveway later where wind may not be causing issues

Not bad. You should get to 6" easily by the end of the storm. I know you've missed out on the best banding thus far, so I hope you get one that rolls through at some point. Very beautiful winter day. Hopefully the kiddo is having fun in the powder  :)

Archived