• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Valentine's Day Massacre Obs--A snow job or does it only blow?

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not gonna be a hater but hey Brian, how ya liking sub 5 , 5 H, woot woot,

If it's the Brian from up here I think he's liking it a lot.  We got quite the dump last night.  14 new for this storm, 8.5 between 10:30 and 3:30.  I slept through most of it, but would wake up every 1.5 hours or so and peek out from the sheets to see it snowing hard.  I had a spotlight on outside my bedroom windows so I wouldn't have to get up.  Somewhere near 3 ft on the ground, the most since I moved here in late March 2008.

Grateful for that dumping as it made my trip home for 2 days extra worth it.  If it hadn't dumped I'd be crying once again staring at the ESNE radar.  Now I'm happy to just join ya'll in the joy.

Can't imagine what it is going to look like here when we come back from Savannah March 1.

It did, which is why I got a few jokes from staying with 8-12 from friends. I got nervous, but thought it would be ok. I actually felt better that Will agreed. 

It did, which is why I got a few jokes from staying with 8-12 from friends. I got nervous, but thought it would be ok. I actually felt better that Will agreed. 

I've also felt the Will-Scott was better than the Euro-Nam

Archived