joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 16th/17th/18th Winter Wx

burgertime

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If something does not change fast GSP will bust this for their piedmont counties from Greenwood to Chester. Laurens is at 30 now and I am sitting at 29 now with heavier precip getting close. My forecast from GSP is for little to no ice tonight and I cant see how that will be right. WYFF shows Jonesville at .30 of ice which is closer to reality I think.

If something does not change fast GSP will bust this for their piedmont counties from Greenwood to Chester. Laurens is at 30 now and I am sitting at 29 now with heavier precip getting close. My forecast from GSP is for little to no ice tonight and I cant see how that will be right. WYFF shows Jonesville at .30 of ice which is closer to reality I think.

Yea we may hit .5" or more of Ice here in pickens co. in northern upstate the way its looking!

It makes one wonder why GSP keeps revising their forecast downward, as of 21z. They have Greenville getting 0.03" of ice which isn't logical at this point.

Yea we may hit .5" or more of Ice here in pickens co. in northern upstate the way its looking!

It's 32 with humidity at 45%, don't no WB and all that stuff, but there is a train of moderate moisture, it looks to keep coming for hours! Half inch accrual looks to be a given, and just enough sleet to make the coating look like it has pimples, to quote on of my favorite posters-

It just got real- Brick

Archived