Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 17-18 Event

moneypitmike

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still coming down good, but I expect it to be over within the hour.  Maybe 2.5-3+ here when it's all done?

Pretty awesome bro better than you C, wait until the winds get a hold of this once that arctic ULL passes, drift city. The 4 foot fence barriers on the corn fields on 49 are buried, no impedance now, some fifteen footers out there, it drifted all day again yesterday. They had the big man trucks out there aal day. The farmers across the streets piles are higher than his huge barns. epicosity

They are getting crushed in RI ..6+?

Probably closer to 5" when its finished...  that is a pretty good band right over the heart of the state right now.  Roads are a mess in many places, have a feeling the 1-2" forecast for most took RIDOT and most towns by surprise... this illustrates why its sometimes better to bust low than high, in terms of storm preparation and planning.

Pretty awesome bro better than you C, wait until the winds get a hold of this once that arctic ULL passes, drift city. The 4 foot fence barriers on the corn fields on 49 are buried, no impedance now, some fifteen footers out there, it drifted all day again yesterday. They had the big man trucks out there aal day. The farmers across the streets piles are higher than his huge barns. epicosity

Did you get pics of that Ginxy?

Still very light snow here, a coating

lol. Yeah, my original call was c-2". Definite high end.

Sweet on those drifts.  I might have to drive down and check that out.

Sun coming out now, but still light/mod snow.

2.75" total so far.  Maybe I will squeak out another .25, but probably not.

Archived