Newest Member
    joxey
February 17-18 Event

moneypitmike

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are alive!!!

I wish i got to ride out the last storm in hull.

Busy weekend. This past noreaster really kicked our ass.

I was in scituate dealing with crazy drifting from the marsh into my moms driveway. Plow guy got stuck 4 times. Ultimately mother nature won and you cant really even tell the driveway is there! Now that the winds are gone she is getting a bobcat service in there....$$$$ :popcorn: (I been telling her to buy a snowblower all season she sold her old one in the fall)

I wish i got to ride out the last storm in hull.

Busy weekend. This past noreaster really kicked our ass.

I was in scituate dealing with crazy drifting from the marsh into my moms driveway. Plow guy got stuck 4 times. Ultimately mother nature won and you cant really even tell the driveway is there! Now that the winds are gone she is getting a bobcat service in there.

pics?

Light snow has been falling all day.  Not looking at any more accumulation but its nice.

Steve, what is the record snowfall for our area?  Was it that 80+ that we got back in 2010/11?

I have only been here for about 10 years, so that season is my best so far. 

I am 3 inches away from topping 11 which is my record since living here (2000)

Light snow has been falling all day.  Not looking at any more accumulation but its nice.

Steve, what is the record snowfall for our area?  Was it that 80+ that we got back in 2010/11?

I have only been here for about 10 years, so that season is my best so far. 

With the norlun extending well back into CT now..we all should get some light accumulating fluffy snows tonight..it's still building west

Archived