• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm potential Tuesday 2/17/2015

famartin

yep, my snowfall maps are based on 10:1. higher ratio's certainly look possible but i don't like talking about them until  about 36 hours out when it is much more clear. 

Not to mention this next one has not stabilized yet. Every new ECM run has been a different solution. Some drama for 12z tomorrow

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you do, because I don't. I'm really hoping the trends so far this winter continue, but so far I have low confidence on this one.

I'm in the middle. I have to see it to believe it but if this winter has taught us anything it is to not lock up any solution unless inside of 24 hours. IF the trends continue I do like where we sit. 

Todays runs thus far have been good and bad depending on how you look at it. Good in the sense that yesterday at this time it looked like we wouldnt get a flake. Bad in a sense that after past nights 00z EURO and the 6z RGEM there was a shot it could be a 6-10"er... Not saying thats impossible yet, but werw losing time, id expect EURO to shift S, if it doesnt my interest will peek again though....still searching for the big one

Archived