• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snowathon Obs/ Nowcast 02/07-02/09

40/70 Benchmark

It's definitely pretty out there... preexisting piles now look fresh.

But snowgrowth kinda awful right now.

It's been sand all day. Hopefully if we get more of the marine component growth gets better. But I bet we're at 7-8 inches total and may well have a foot by 9am...even with fairly pedestrian rates.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott wins this round on the RGEM.  this general idea looks great to me, where I'd expect the max to be.

48 hour total snow.

0uX2tlp.jpg

You called this whole thing, dude. The lesser qpf, the south jack, the whole overall look to the storm.

This board wouldn't be the same without you. And you have been doing it since I first started following these wx boards in the Wright Weather days.

Honestly, when you post, I stop what I am doing and I pay attention.

Good work, sir.

You called this whole thing, dude. The lesser qpf, the south jack, the whole overall look to the storm.

This board wouldn't be the same without you. And you have been doing it since I first started following these wx boards in the Wright Weather days.

Honestly, when you post, I stop what I am doing and I pay attention.

Good work, sir.

Do not ever doubt Cweat on trends E. Understand?

Yeah but look how bad the 2h forecast was....it's not even close really on capturing how cold it is in SE MA.   the 3z HRRR is still playing catchup (colder than the 2z 1h etc).

Yeah I'm curious why it's doing this. Initializes about right but then overestimates the onshore flow. Overestimating the low...? Not sure.

Archived