• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

Accumulated snowfall or lowest temperature. Which number ends up higher in NYC this weekend?

lowest temp easily will be lucky to get a couple inches combined out of both today's and saturdays system unless the upper air pattern changes in a hurry - have to forecast the pattern and consider the indicies which are unfavorable for the most part then come early next week when we finally get through with the clipper fest and a southern system heads toward us the pattern does adjust to try and send the storm west of us...........

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're allowed to like other types of weather, I'm almost positive.

I'm banning you. It's been years since I was a mod, but still...

Or.....Last run showed 15-20" for us, this run 3-6", which is still a very good hit for our area. No reason to be disappointed. The NAM, GFS, RGEM, NAVGEM, Canadian and Euro have been bad lately anyway.....Let's see what the JMA has to say before jumping ship

:thumbsup:

Am I the only one kind of feeling bad for Boston right now? Lol

huge snowpiles everywhere.. Better hope a rainstorm doesn't come anytime soon :flood:

I think the vast majority of us would give up their firstborn to be in that predicament, the media might portray it as a nightmare but for most of us it's a wet dream.

Stonington ME   Yikes 

• SundaySnow with widespread blowing snow before 5pm, then snow likely after 5pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 18. Very windy, with a north wind 37 to 44 mph, with gusts as high as 65 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

didn't we used to have a function previously where we could mute certain members? If its still here please let me know how. Some people just don't add anything to the conversation consistency try nd I'm very Done.

At the top of the page, next to your login name, there should be a small, downward-facing arrow. Click on that and a menu should appear. Click on something like "manage ignore preferences" and then simply add the names of the people you wish to ignore.

didn't we used to have a function previously where we could mute certain members? If its still here please let me know how. Some people just don't add anything to the conversation consistency try nd I'm very Done.

Seriously. I was thinking we might want some new moderators since it seems we've scared off a bunch of the usual ones. They were quality members too.  :cry:

Archived