joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much more agreement is needed under 100 hours from start time. I just hate down the road when pulling back up the pre history to look back and refernce this event all we have is what's trending unfolding from 3 days in. Maybe one of our mods can't post a good summary so well have it on the record. Honestly I wish all the obs during and after the event along with pics would just stay together in the storm thread as well. Makes for a better story when you go back and re read a year or 2 down the road. Just mo.

How much more agreement is needed under 100 hours from start time. I just hate down the road when pulling back up the pre history to look back and refernce this event all we have is what's trending unfolding from 3 days in. Maybe one of our mods can't post a good summary so well have it on the record. Honestly I wish all the obs during and after the event along with pics would just stay together in the storm thread as well. Makes for a better story when you go back and re read a year or 2 down the road. Just mo.

You can take any storm thread in the past 10 years, take the posts from ten days out down too four days out, and they would fit fine with any other storm thread you cared to attach them to.  

The above is a bit of an exaggeration, but not much of one.

Archived