Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask me about accumulation maps!!!!!

I can tell you all, it counts all wintry precip as snow!

:ee:

Snowfall maps should be only allowed in banter until an event thread is made. ~300 people viewing the PBP thread are going to go to everyone they know and say Raleigh is getting a lot of snow next week.

How'd NC do in regards to snow on the 12z Euro?

it's all ice outside of CAD areas. Someone posted a EuroWX snowfall map in the PBP thread, seems legit outside of the super high totals...tight gradient in the center of the state seems spot on to me looking at 6hr panels, 850mb temps and 2m temps only. Caution thinking about snow with this system right now in Central NC.

it's all ice outside of CAD areas. Someone posted a EuroWX snowfall map in the PBP thread, seems legit outside of the super high totals...tight gradient in the center of the state seems spot on to me looking at 6hr panels, 850mb temps and 2m temps only. Caution thinking about snow with this system right now in Central NC.

thanks! I still think my area could get a significant snow out of this. But it remains to be seen.

Well, it's time for me to bow out while the internet is about to explode with snowfall maps that aren't all snowfall and all that good stuff.

same. PEACE OUT until 00z runs tonight! I can't stand to look at another fantasy "snow" map until this slp trends hugging coast so we can go "well yeah, that actually could be all snow"...until then, shoot me.

Archived