joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential Clipper System 1/21

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Euro will be the key today if there is any life to be had for SNE with regard to this clipper.  If the Euro is favorable/improving for the region, then it has a chance.  If the Euro is showing it becoming less favorable, this is a cooked goose.  Big Euro run upcoming the next hour.  Right now, the NAM, GFS, are a joke...Swinging like an Ape from run to run...total garbage!!

I promised myself I wouldn't do this...

Euro 33 hours vs 0z 45 looks like the trof axis is ever so slightly further west.

You're only hurting yourself, but, that having been said, please do continue. I like to watch, and I need the play by play anyhow.

Ukie has between 0.1-0.4 mm of 12-hr accumulated precipitation from the NY border to about I-91

That's 500 miles?

It was an example, Last week it had the cutter as a coastal then the next run it had it over CHI, It is more to outline that it is inconsistent and should not be used, When was the last time it scored a hit for a storm here?

It was an example, Last week it had the cutter as a coastal then the next run it had it over CHI, It is more to outline that it is inconsistent and should not be used, When was the last time it scored a hit for a storm here?

I didn't say it should be used as the go-to model outside of 120 hours...I just said that it doesn't have those types of major swings within 72 hours any more than the other major globals do, i.e. rarely.

Archived