• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential Clipper System 1/21

TauntonBlizzard2013

Yeah. It's definitely not my intention to troll, just re-reading this thread was pretty funny. I know that the models were bouncing all around and this was not an easy forecast, but tossing around all kinds of amounts from c-5" over just 2 days was pretty hilarious.

Hopefully the norlun tomorrow overproduces for you guys South of the pike.

my forecast for near the canal was .25 to .75" of snow, I think that's going to pan out well, but there is going to be a finger of snow poking WNW from the low later.  If that extends up I could get 1-3"...

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. It's definitely not my intention to troll, just re-reading this thread was pretty funny. I know that the models were bouncing all around and this was not an easy forecast, but tossing around all kinds of amounts from c-5" over just 2 days was pretty hilarious.

Hopefully the norlun tomorrow overproduces for you guys South of the pike.

ya.....

looks like radar is starting to show some echoes in Boston Harbor which may get into Essex County (N shore)

Yeah, good call I think. Hopefully you get more!

It's going to be close to nothing too...fine line.  I'm not complaining about this winter it's snowed many times, just never much yet.

I think Cape Cod gets clipped by moderate snows tonight.

Its going to be really close James, when is this heavier stuff supposed to be closest?

Archived