amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Potential Clipper System 1/21

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree. Maybe a narrow area in SNE of 1-2 with inv trough..perhaps SW CT and then CC closer to coast. Perhaps an inv OES type trough near here or along rt 3. But overall, nothing terribly exciting.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like one of those inverted troughs that turns into a fluff bomb with a cold boundary layer and a deep dendritic growth zone. 

Unfortunately it doesn't look like one of those inverted troughs that turns into a fluff bomb with a cold boundary layer and a deep dendritic growth zone. 

Yeah. Sometimes though, they can be fun in a narrow area. Part of me still wonders if we see a weak nrn edge band with the 700-500 area of deformation. Or, is it just to dry and lacking WAA to help it out?

I'm not expecting widespread, but I could see a scenario where a heavy band of snow sets up shop just southeast of ACK, and then its whether or not the storm strengthens more rapidly than modeled will determine if ACK and CHH get in on the snow.  Precipitation shield looks more northeast oriented and appears to be heading this way.

Archived