12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Potential Clipper System 1/21

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once that upper level disturbance over IN moves towards the ocean it will tilt the trough negative and we will get bombogenesis.

Yep..and too far offshore to really impact anyone directly...ACK might get clipped with moderate snows for a brief time. Cape will probably just get scraped with light snow.

Pure comedic gold.

3d5a6d0521ec01c10492a9c09a08adde.jpg

Maybe the reverse psychology worked. At least now we all are going to get accumulating snows..

Well verbatim Euro is 1-3 Pike south..so regardless..it's going to lay down some snow now which is all anyone wants at this point of this kind of winter.

There certainly is a solid trend to going snowier

We'll Just lay down 2-5..keep it OTG and cold..and in this winter that should be considered a win

2-4 to the pike with 1-3 north. That's what this looks like

That's a nice 1-3 deal for all of SNE . Not tossed

. ...As it is its a long duration light snow event for Sne. Could be 3-4 in spots as models hone in tomorriw

You gotta look past qpf. That setup will lead at least to a general 1-3 inch swath

Right, it could completely miss too.

No that doesn't appear to be an option

This is met 101 for those of you that just look at qpf fields. That setup and flow is nice for a solid light to possibly low end moderate snowfall for the area

You and me on this one dude. let the other whine and think they're getting a dusting. We are hand in hand for 2-4 pike south 1-3 north

I don't see how it's possible anyone in SnE sees less than 1 inch. Again.. Just pretend the Gfs does not exist and make your forecasts

I don't agree with that at all. There's a higher prob of seeing over an inch than under

Even if you exclude the GFS there is a high probability that many don't see over an inch

Emotions FTL.

Hows your forecast of c-2 for everyone looking?

So at the least there will be some light snows scattered around?

I'm more invested in this. 1-2 pike south?

Kevin swings like a monkey.

Wish I had stuck with my initial call..instead of pulling the plug yesterday...Snow is coming

Looks to me like most of CT sees 1-2.. And a spot 3 down twds Waterbury area

Its really enlightening to see all the forecasts.

This is the Nichols -Rev storm

Nichols actually could get it thou

Yeah. It's definitely not my intention to troll, just re-reading this thread was pretty funny. I know that the models were bouncing all around and this was not an easy forecast, but tossing around all kinds of amounts from c-5" over just 2 days was pretty hilarious.

Hopefully the norlun tomorrow overproduces for you guys South of the pike.

Archived