joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential Clipper System 1/21

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nam is okay. Not the nuke it had at 18z, but pretty similar track and look.

Verbatim, general 1-3, maybe 4 far SE areas

Bout it to say on that model

Anything for Amherst nh or are we looking at nothing? Congrats to people south you deserve it. We have had about 4.5 inches this Jan. Not bad.

Love the ball spiking here. Lol. This is still 4 days out. I've had about 1" this month. Congrats on have 400% more than me.

NAM does not suck in the 36-60 hour range, it sucks beyond 48 hours. Plus the GFS is notorious for underplaying northern stream energy, and is quite progressive even during a progressive regime. SO I like the NAM look right now. Again it can change its mind, but trends are clearly there.

James, it's an awful model. It's good for severe season and within 12-24 hours of an event it may have some use but it basically is awful.

Come on. What? NAM sucks in the 36-60 hour time frame, is laughable beyond. And gfs coming in flatter....nary a flake to Cape Cod,MA.

The American models are laughable.  Not expecting anything here anyway, but the differences from run to run are just comical.  I know this isn't the easiest of patterns for modeling, but come on.

Archived