• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Monty
    Newest Member
    Monty
December 19-21 Storm Thread

Deck Pic

A come back in some fashion is totally reasonable at this lead still. I could see a .3 - .5 qpf event still being on the table. It's a miller A and we've had no qpf problems lately for the most part. If things look bleak at 72 hours then things are bleak. It's not really a short lead reverse bust kind of setup.

Scuddz > Euro

(except with daily digit)

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very similar result for the para, it seems that we have model consensus.

It is exactly where we want it at this range... I would be concerned if the models WERE showing a storm. Haven't we seen this 100 times before... Lose it in then mid range only to get it back. I don't see how anyone was expecting a blizzard... I have would be ok with .5 qpf

I'll be on Long Island we can dress up in Santa suits and chase QLCS meso vortices.

Okay I have been out of the game here for a bit... I think I am gonna change my screen name to ionlypostwhenitsnows...anyway Did they really just put out a second GPS? Like to increase their odds of being correct? Cause I have to admit.. Having two gps's is a dream come true.. You don't even have to pick diff model find the one you like...

Okay I have been out of the game here for a bit... I think I am gonna change my screen name to ionlypostwhenitsnows...anyway Did they really just put out a second GPS? Like to increase their odds of being correct? Cause I have to admit.. Having two gps's is a dream come true.. You don't even have to pick diff model find the one you like...

Yeah, with two GPS's you can use one to find the nearest liquor store while the other one helps map your way home in case you're too drunk to find it.

Archived