Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA & Fringes - December-January 2014-15

djr5001

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe that's the best we can do with this setup. :axe:

Yea I mean the track itself is absolutely workable for bigger snow, especially in your neck of the woods.. gonna have to have a more in depth look when I get the full set of products for the Euro run here in a bit. 

From NY Forum:

Just gotta remember since it's total snowfall out to 120 hours is including snowfall from today's clipper as well as the clipper that's following right on the heels of the big storm, which is why the rest of PA outside of the southeastern quarter of the state is lit up with 3"+

Just gotta remember since it's total snowfall out to 120 hours is including snowfall from today's clipper as well as the clipper that's following right on the heels of the big storm, which is why the rest of PA outside of the southeastern quarter of the state is lit up with 3"+

If I can have that much on the ground in the end that good with me. Thanks Mag! As always appreciate your insights. Right now here very light snow maybe 1/2" if lucky. 

Lol....mother nature pulling a last-minute practical joke.  After diminishing to flurries (and thinking it was over since the back edge on radar is less than 10 miles away), it suddenly picked up to heavy.....and it's the heaviest rate of the entire storm!!!   Last measurement 2.3".

Edit...

Easily going to reach 2.5" and maybe a little bit more.  VSBY down to less than 0.5 miles.  Wild!

Absolutely crazy...it snowed heavily for around 20 minutes and now is diminishing back to light (and presumably the end?).  Just measured 2.5" exactly.  Fun times for sure.  Temp 28.6.  High today was 29.3 which occurred back around 10:00am just as the snow was starting.

All my patients ended up rescheduling for this afternoon so no work for me today other than to take snow measurements! :snowing:

Absolutely crazy...it snowed heavily for around 20 minutes and now is diminishing back to light (and presumably the end?).  Just measured 2.5" exactly.  Fun times for sure.  Temp 28.6.  High today was 29.3 which occurred back around 10:00am just as the snow was starting.

All my patients ended up rescheduling for this afternoon so no work for me today other than to take snow measurements! :snowing:

temps out west climbed a couple degrees after the snow stopped so I wouldn't be too surprised if you get above that 29.3 in the next hour

Archived