Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Dec 9-10 Storm Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the same set up, We had a -NAO on roids back then, We have a +NAO now, So this one won't mess anything up really

Good thing.  Even though we got nothing, I was glad to see the MA get nailed in the Dec. 2009 storm (about time for them to get some love), but it wasn't all that much fun when KUs #2,3,4 were nada, nada, slushfest.

Not sure that's going to make it here, I looked at that earlier and it seems to dry up as its dropping south but is something to watch

Those things usually stop about the Dover-Foxcroft area, though we might see a dusting.

Didn't Ray get more snow than Kevin in the Thanksgiving Eve event?

I don't think he is stewing too much over getting a coating vs 1-2 inches. There's a lot of winter left for larger events to make a difference.

i knew..Just knew you'd come to his defense. The Mass. contingent always has each other's back. Love to see it !

This was more of a joke..

But to your response..yes..he did have more than me in that event.

Do the Yankees have more World Championships than the Red Sox?

i knew..Just knew you'd come to his defense. The Mass. contingent always has each other's back. Love to see it !

This was more of a joke..

But to your response..yes..he did have more than me in that event.

Do the Yankees have more World Championships than the Red Sox?

Well if you are going to go that route, then Ray has more snow than you over the long haul too since he averages about 2-3 inches more per year. :lol:

Well if you are going to go that route, then Ray has more snow than you over the long haul too since he averages about 2-3 inches more per year. :lol:

All joking aside..I wish we had like more than 20 yrs of data in our BY to compare and see seasonal amounts. I'd be willing to wager it's about split down the middle.

Time to head out and shovel

Greetings from the beast. Trees crying for their mama's up here. Just turned into a snow globle last hour . Hotel gave me a credit for power issues .

Killington lodge Staff can't remember last time they lost power here. Thankfully they got it back by 1030. No qpf worries here. Simply buried at the top. Maybe 30"+

yep MRG had 31

Didn't Ray get more snow than Kevin in the Thanksgiving Eve event?

I don't think he is stewing too much over getting a coating vs 1-2 inches. There's a lot of winter left for larger events to make a difference.

He has hated this whole event... it makes him feel unclean and has a scorched earth policy about it

Archived