• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Dec 9-10 Storm Observation Thread

dryslot

appears Pickles hotel; power issues extended to the lifts which Killington seems to be getting back, 2 feet on the summit with MRG reporting 31 at the summit with big drifts. They are opening tomorrow.

The boys must be having a rough go of it at K-mart, Stuck in the chair...FTL?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, Possibly, Looks like mids have cooled here finally, That precip in the GOM north of BOS that looks to rotate NNW up here looks like it will be snow if it holds together

Nope, looks like little pieces of rain keep pinwheeling back in. i can't remember a worse 3 day stretch of crap weather in december or any other month in the winter. I have to say the snowpack has been very resiloient, but overnight fog beat it up a bit. Maybe down to 2" or so. 35.5F. Hope we're not heading for a brown x-mas. Grinch storms seem all to frequent anymore.

Nope, looks like little pieces of rain keep pinwheeling back in. i can't remember a worse 3 day stretch of crap weather in december or any other month in the winter. I have to say the snowpack has been very resiloient, but overnight fog beat it up a bit. Maybe down to 2" or so. 35.5F. Hope we're not heading for a brown x-mas. Grinch storms seem all to frequent anymore.

Looks like the winter pattern is really showing it's face for sure. Good luck.

Whats your season to date snow totals so far? Just curious

Not worried to be quite honest

Was not expecting to see snow this morning when I opened the shades, but indeed it is snowing! Guessing 1.5 sm SN- 34/30, looks like a nice band trying to form south of here and if you believe BOX radar, it'll be just east enough to get the city in on the goods. If we're going to get accumulations, that's where it's going to come from IMO, but even if they don't materialize, mood flakes are always nice to see.

That band I'm talking about is moving NE it appears, so should get the city in on the fun.

post-8652-0-68869500-1418318799_thumb.pn

Archived