Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was really impressed with the nicu on this end modern medicine is amazing

I can only imagine how far they have come since my youngest will be 18 this year, so I'm sure there have been advances in the past almost 20 years.  While my youngest was three months early he 'caught up' by his first birthday and has no lasting effects in spite of having a number of serious difficulties while in the NICU.

Some very fine light snow, basically snow mist right now...not quite a coating or trace but there is evidence of it on the ground.  Top five event of the year so far..

I saw it too...bad dendrite growth...plus a 1036mb high over northern  New England...making it hard for snow to edge northward.

Haven't we been hearing the same thing for weeks now, that a storm is just a week away?

That's how it goes every winter in this forum. Good news this time is the pattern really can't get much worse snow wise so it's going to happen eventually. You roll the dice enough times and you're bound to win.

998 low near Montauk for this weekend on the GFS. It develops a little too late for our area if you want snow.

its still something to watch in my opinion. It doesn't really just develop too late for us, it develops too late for pretty much ALMOST everyone up into the northeast. A coastal in mid January should have a bit more snow thrown back I would think. Most likely this will support the trend of giving us rain or nothing, but its definitely one to watch

its still something to watch in my opinion. It doesn't really just develop too late for us, it develops too late for pretty much ALMOST everyone up into the northeast. A coastal in mid January should have a bit more snow thrown back I would think. Most likely this will support the trend of giving us rain or nothing, but its definitely one to watch

Especially considering this was supposed to be right in the middle of a torch and we're not all that far off from snow

Archived