Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Winter 2014-15 Banter Thread

Stormlover74

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SnoSki...why is he not 5 posted continuously and/or banned? He offers nothing positive to this place and is a drama queen. Much like how I used to be.

We've PMd about this before and you've agreed...you need to post less and learn from what others post. You've admitted this to me privately. Can you control yourself?

You are absolutely right - plus freedom of speech does not exist in this forum even when it is done in a professional manner.Last time I checked we lived in the USA where freedom of speech is allowed.....You can disagree with someone but to ban them suspend them and tell them too stop posting because they have a differing point of view is complete nonsense ....

Americanwx is serious business.

You are just going to argue every point, so I am not going down that road.  Try self limiting your post count and a lot of people will be grateful.

Agree to disagree then I guess. Pages and pages talking about how bad this Winter is and how little snow people have had definitly should be the main focus.

You are absolutely right - plus freedom of speech does not exist in this forum even when it is done in a professional manner.Last time I checked we lived in the USA where freedom of speech is allowed.....You can disagree with someone but to ban them suspend them and tell them too stop posting because they have a differing point of view is complete nonsense ....

In the USA freedom of speech is derived from the First Amendment which strictly prohibits the government from censoring groups and individuals. I don't know who started the theory that it includes privately owned webpages but it's not correct.

In the USA freedom of speech is derived from the First Amendment which strictly prohibits the government from censoring groups and individuals. I don't know who started the theory that it includes privately owned webpages but it's not correct.

Here is a link to the forum rules - notice it states :

"attack the idea,not the poster"

in other words personal attacks and telling a poster to read more and post less or telling them that their posts are worthless or they should be 5 posted is a direct violation of this rule .!

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

SnoSki...why is he not 5 posted continuously and/or banned? He offers nothing positive to this place and is a drama queen. Much like how I used to be.

We've PMd about this before and you've agreed...you need to post less and learn from what others post. You've admitted this to me privately. Can you control yourself?

Here's an idea just ignore me and I'll do the same. Problem solved. To be fair only a few add something positive to this place.

Here is a link to the forum rules - notice it states :

"attack the idea,not the poster"

in other words personal attacks and telling a poster to read more and post less or telling them that their posts are worthless or they should be 5 posted is a direct violation of this rule .!

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Doesn't matter. We don't have a right to free speech on a privately held website. The admins can change the board rules at anytime since AmericanWx is owned and operated by them not us.

An analogy is you're visiting someone else's house and you say something the owner doesn't like. They can legally kick you out for any reason since you don't have a right to even be there.

Doesn't matter. We don't have a right to free speech on a privately held website. The admins can change the board rules at anytime since AmericanWx is owned and operated by them not us.

An analogy is you're visiting someone else's house and you say something the owner doesn't like. They can legally kick you out for any reason since you don't have a right to even be there.

they haven't changed the forum rules yet so what I mentioned still applies........

a  TRUE  idiot post   ...PLEASE  name the last time   according to YOU that the euro  eps   Caved  in   to the  GFS...

if the euro and its ensembles cave to the gfs AGAIN with the day 8 storm being ots i think its fairly obvious that for at least the time being the gfs is CLEARLY the better model and its really not even close

Archived