Newest Member
    12bet1 net
2014/15 Winter Banter and General Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going paleo?

Just a basic diet.  I decided to try no or very low carbs this week.  Mostly I'm eating less and doing more long, slow, distance work and less big heavy strength working out.  

The stuff I used to get away with just 2-3 years ago in terms of diet and exercise doesn't fly anymore apparently.

Weirdly, I actually enjoyed the rains yesterday - nice raw weather.  It helps that my home away from home was getting a decent snowstorm.

Definitely getting the itch for something even advisory worthy.

Same here, looking at posts recently it seems like a lot of people are. I've had a few inches, but I want something that sticks to more than car tops and grass and melts after 20 minutes.

I'll be honest. I will be a bit annoyed if we don't have a legit snow event, even a minor one by Christmas. Something that sends the plows out even if its only a few inches

Same here, looking at posts recently it seems like a lot of people are. I've had a few inches, but I want something that sticks to more than car tops and grass and melts after 20 minutes.

I'll be honest. I will be a bit annoyed if we don't have a legit snow event, even a minor one by Christmas. Something that sends the plows out even if its only a few inches

I'm already expecting a brown one and if a white one occurs, great. I will be disappointed if a minor event doesn't occur by NY.

Archived