joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2014 Banter

Kay

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't stay up for play by play, just scanned the storm thread...seemed the consensus was 0z Euro was a really good run, but just saw the "reasonable" model weenie/clown Euro snow map for 0z... its the worst yet by far lol. Maybe an inch or 2 for BWI and DC.

WPC seems to like the 0z GFS and 12 Euro ensemble mean for their forecast products.

I still like my first call for snow amounts I made yesterday in this thread, so I will stick to those.

I've never felt this good about a November snowstorm in DC.

I have different reasons.  Even the 6Z GFS tries to give DCA about an inch of snow or less.  And with the DCA heat island in effect, all is not lost even if I can't find my flamethrower to help defend DCA.  :gun_bandana:

Falls Church and Fairfax City (elevations about 400 feet) may have different outcomes.

My parents have been up North from FL since last week. They first stopped in Columbus to see my sisters family and it snowed there. Now they are on their way over tomorrow to visit us and here comes the snow again for Wednesday. They always say that they are bringing the warm weather North in the winter, but it looks as if the cold and snow is following them. :)

Archived