Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November 2014 Banter

Kay

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, right? People are reliving literally the worst storm in recent memory for DC and they are talking about being bummed at getting 5. Lack of awareness and empathy lol. 

Different climo, different standards and expectations.

I got 3.5" from that storm and it was crap... it was so warm that the snow didn't even stick on the trees and of course it didn't take long for rain to mix in, turning everything to slop. 3/25/2013 actually looked and felt much more wintry than 3/6.

I'm not sure there is another subforum more hostile to outsiders lol. What are y'all guarding here?

Only hostile to people who come in here, without being a met, and tell us how a storm is going to fail, how sucky winter will be, etc. To my knowledge, we don't have members who go into other forums and do that.

Only hostile to people who come in here, without being a met, and tell us how a storm is going to fail, how sucky winter will be, etc. To my knowledge, we don't have members who go into other forums and do that.

Yep.

Anyone who is here to contribute anything positive is welcome in our forum, regardless of where he/she lives.

NGM

I know squat about the NGM, but hopefully it had respect in its day.

Ended up with a ColecoVision by chance. Older sister wanted a color TV for her bedroom (big deal at the time), so my father took her to Erol's to get one. Instead, he ended up buying a ColecoVision for me and him, and got the sales rep to throw in a 13 inch black and white TV for my sister. She was none too pleased. But I really enjoyed the system...it blew the Atari out of the water.

Tenman probably ended up on many Erol's rooftops to rest back in the day. Although his sole form of entertainment was to bang out some mournful notes on his pipe organ before retiring nightly to his crypt.

Archived