Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November 2014 Banter

Kay

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This must be the stage of storm preparation where everyone psych's themselves out with predictions of "maybe a few flakes" so when they get what's actually forecast, they can be pleasantly "surprised".  

"Oh wow, look how white my grass is!  Didn't expect that 2" of snow that the world's best weather model has been telling me I was going to get for the last 4 days straight". 

This must be the stage of storm preparation where everyone psych's themselves out with predictions of "maybe a few flakes" so when they get what's actually forecast, they can be pleasantly "surprised".  

"Oh wow, look how white my grass is!  Didn't expect that 2" of snow that the world's best weather model has been telling me I was going to get for the last 4 days straight". 

it is kind of funny to watch. 

it is kind of funny to watch. 

I could totally get it if we were riding a NAM/RGEM blend as our only hope of accumulation, but the Euro has been rock-solid consistent for days, just had arguably it's best run for us and is the world's best weather model.  I like where we stand.  But, to each his/her own.  

I sure as hell hope not.

I just hate playing a team that is tough as hell to beat at home, and just lost 2 in a row at home- they rarely ever lose there...and they could be in first place after tonight despite having a crappy record. Ravens are better and they should win, but I still dont trust the offense on the road in a big spot, and of course there are the defensive (secondary) issues...

Archived