joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2014 Banter

Kay

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fully expect you to get over 6" of snow.  I'd be a little surprised if you came in with much less then that and quite disappointed too because it probably means I've got very little accumulation IMBY.  

NWS has 5" as the most likely for MBY per their snowfall maps. 

honestly, doesn't matter much... most here will tell me stfu before the day is through anyways. 

NWS has 5" as the most likely for MBY per their snowfall maps. 

honestly, doesn't matter much... most here will tell me stfu before the day is through anyways. 

I hope that you get a ton tomorrow.  I'm only a short drive from that area and would love to get an evening of xc skiing in on Thanksgiving eve.

:snowman:

Does it not make you feel awkward to correct a meteorologist?

That's twice in two days that I've seen you do that.

I'm expressing an opinion based on my understanding of northern MD's terrain and climo, and what I've seen on the guidance. Nothing wrong with that.

Even so I mostly agree with him anyways.

legit lols at my desk

Of course, I'm just as guilty thinking maybe this time the NAM will treat me right if I take it back.  I mean, it PROMISED it would be good to me!  Its gone to rehab (code updates), done its time with good behavior (summer) and look how nice its being to me right now (6z and 12z runs)!  I think I can take it back and it will love me forever this time.  

Archived