• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2014 Banter

Kay

Of course, I'm just as guilty thinking maybe this time the NAM will treat me right if I take it back.  I mean, it PROMISED it would be good to me!  Its gone to rehab (code updates), done its time with good behavior (summer) and look how nice its being to me right now (6z and 12z runs)!  I think I can take it back and it will love me forever this time.  

:lmao:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, I'm just as guilty thinking maybe this time the NAM will treat me right if I take it back.  I mean, it PROMISED it would be good to me!  Its gone to rehab (code updates), done its time with good behavior (summer) and look how nice its being to me right now (6z and 12z runs)!  I think I can take it back and it will love me forever this time.  

My mother always told me:

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were

The illogical toss all previous knowledge to the side weenie part of me buys the nam over retail price. Then the daydreaming weenie part of me adds in cool stuff like warm atl waters, rapidly developing 850/slp, vv's, and Wes' locked in instability and I have visions of frequent lightning, blinding rates, and south buffalo in my yard.

We all know deep down how this will play out. DCA will get 90% rain and some wet pity flakes at the end. Meanwhile, the "northern tier" will get 7 inches and downed trees and they will start complaining. Some random village in SW VA that was forecasted to get all rain will end up with a foot of snow due to some mysterious last-minute "convective feedback" or a "stronger than anticipated Great Lakes low" that will screw the rest of the MA.

Archived