• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
September Discusssion--winter bound or bust

moneypitmike

Jesus..Abundantly clear after reading this just how much the current pattern sucks it.

Atlantic Hurricane Season was about as effective as the 2014 Red Sox....back home we're in the equivalent of January for NHL/NBA (i.e. nobody gives a rats azz)...so we're left with this.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus..Abundantly clear after reading this just how much the current pattern sucks it.

Yeah but there's really nothing else besides a cane hit that would be more exciting this time of year. We did some record low maxes and mins last week (in NNE at least), and that wasn't much more exciting though a nice change of pace lol.

I'm sure some of it is the natural progression of a more active jet and increasingly baroclinicity from climo, but we should start to see a more Fall like pattern developing in terms of typical storminess heading into October.

Notice the big Bering Sea and Aleutian low and the heights amplified out west. It's not a cold pattern, but we are seeing the signs of more typical Fall-like pattern developing heading through October. I'm not trying to point out anything special, but I always find the change of seasons fascinating as they play out. It's never a gradual, slow process. It's usually a flip of the switch it seems.

post-33-0-92219900-1411390777_thumb.gif

Archived