Toothache
September Discusssion--winter bound or bust

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Further S and E from what I looked at

I though we would only get a few hundredths

The models were shooting it up into coastal CT and then weakening it. But, it was sort of on the leading edge of a PWAT thrust into central MA so not too surprised. That's usually what happens. Global models showing 0.25" in a small area where tropical moisture is involved, means like 1-2" in a small area..lol. SPC showed this, but was a bit east.

I doubt I will either, but I won't rule it out. There will probably be some days in there where the warm spots get into the 80s though. You and MPM are relative cool spots in the region. MRG's hair at 2kft must block some of your insolation.

Yeah those two definitely are the cool spots down there...often they are comparable to the 1,500-2,000ft elevations up here for daytime highs. Hard for them to go over 80F, even in mid summer much less late September.

The models were shooting it up into coastal CT and then weakening it. But, it was sort of on the leading edge of a PWAT thrust into central MA so not too surprised. That's usually what happens. Global models showing 0.25" in a small area where tropical moisture is involved, means like 1-2" in a small area..lol. SPC showed this, but was a bit east.

Hopefully this happens numerous times this winter, minus the word tropical

Yeah those two definitely are the cool spots down there...often they are comparable to the 1,500-2,000ft elevations up here for daytime highs. Hard for them to go over 80F, even in mid summer much less late September.

I get 80s often enough, but 0 90 degree days this year. But I am thinking I am done Upper 70s will be my max here on out

.62 here..not an end to the drought..but a huge blessing from above.

I had to do a 20 mile training run(Marathon is in 3 weeks) and it poured some of the time..but it helped cool it off with the high dews in place. 

And yes I do owe Yanks fan Yankee tickets. Bleacher seats are great at the Stadium

Your knees will thank you in 10 years.

.62 here..not an end to the drought..but a huge blessing from above.

I had to do a 20 mile training run(Marathon is in 3 weeks) and it poured some of the time..but it helped cool it off with the high dews in place.

And yes I do owe Yanks fan Yankee tickets. Bleacher seats are great at the Stadium

cheapo seats, bet max was 200, 2 tickets right field line behind 3rd base 85 each

Archived